Taeron is my secondary character for the group.Name:
Trained well of sword-fighting since young, he now use this skill to serve as a warrior in his country.
-Strong sense of direction/map memorizing skill
He is a human… no, gijinka compass. Almost as if he memorized the whole map of Voleros.
Demonstrating the art of trolling whenever possible.Background:
Taeron had did not have any other siblings and was raised up by the care of his cousin's family. He relies on his cousin's family in Sapphire City throughout his childhood and was treated just like their own kid by his uncle. He tries to figure out what he can do to lessen the burden he put on his cousin's family. Taeron turn his way to some of the warriors, learning from them and practice sword fighting himself. He made great progress throughout the years, and become a warrior. Being left alone, he soon learn how to be independent living by himself, but still with some financial support of his cousin's family. He made a wish that when he become an adult, he will one day pay back all the money his cousin's family supported him, no matter how his cousins say he don't have to.
Since he is planning on to save up money, he choose to leave the city since he thinks the price there are way too high, and move to where he lives right now. His main job as warrior is to catch criminals or bandits, basically the ones further away from the city. Once in a while, he'll get paid to help leading others to walk thought the complicated landscape of Lumeria or different places. Personality:
Taeron is a pretty open person. He greets other with a smile all the time. Being parentless, he learned to be independent on his own. Probably because of his pride, he don't like it when he owes other anything. He is also a very hard-working person, and dislike troubling others, so if anyone helps him he will try his hardest and repay their kindness. Also, Taeron is a troll. Once you get to know him or he gets to know you, he will be more than happy to troll you.
Since he dislike troubling anyone, he normally acts very carefree around others. When troubled, he will try to hide it away from others, that's because he somehow feel really uncomfortable when others ask him "are you alright?" To him, sympathizes is like an act of pitying. And his pride won't allow that.
Likes: Trolling others, when market have stuff on sale,
Dislikes: Debt, tangled hair, "pitying" from othersAdditional Info:
- According to a certain nekomata's comment, he have no cooking talent
- Other than being dragged outside by others to help them on directions, he usually don't like to go out and travel
- He have a weird hobby and staring at maps
- Although he had traveled to Alora for a few times, he desperately hates that place because of the hot weather.
- Because of having no close family members, when he first saw Ira get "kicked out" of his own house, he have a slight urge to try play the "sibling" game on him and showed him around his job as an warrior and teach him some skills on buying supplies with cheaper price. However, Ira learned to be independent really fast and enjoyed his own freedom a bit too much than Taeron expected. While Taeron's wondering what had gone wrong with his plan and education, Ira had not been looking up to Taeron as a brother at all.Ira
, the nekomata that was mentioned in the bio is my main OC:
Soon Ira will somehow drag that kirin out from his own house and force him to travel with him, so don't worry if you want to RP with him, you will find a chance really soon//shotamilliontimes